AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLE PUPPY DEPOSIT/COST INFORMATION
The price of our companion pet puppies is $2950.00. If you live outside WA State and need your puppy sent to you via Pet Safe Cargo Services, travel costs start at $500 depending if travel is domestic or international. If you would like one of our experienced staff people to travel in cabin with your puppy and meet you at the airport, the travel price starts at $1000.00 and is based on our schedule and availability.
Please Note: Once your deposited is submitted it is NON-REFUNDABLE! We do allow a one time courtesy litter transfer per deposit. Deposits are valid for one year only from the date it is received.
|*PayPal requires account verification for payments over $2,000|
|Pay Puppy Deposit||Pay Remaining Puppy Balance (no shipping)||Pay Remaining Puppy Balance with Shipping||Pay Miscellaneous Deposit/Balance|
|*(3%) PayPal fee added to all payments after deposit
**Washington State residents pay (8.7%) sales tax
Once your deposit is received we will contact you via email and confirm your litter reservation placement based on availability when your deposit was received. Litter reservation spots are not held nor are any puppies held back or guaranteed until we have received and approved applications and deposit has been received.
We will contact you once the puppies are born and begin emailing you pictures and updates. If there is not a puppy for you in your desired litter, you will be contacted and your deposit will be moved to next available puppy or litter.
Manor Lake reserves the right of first pick of the litter in case there’s an extra special puppy that we want to add to Manor Lake’s breeding program.
Manor Lake Puppy Adoption Process
– Complete and submit your application for approval from our website and e-mail us at office@manorlakelabradoodles to give us important details regarding your family and home that will better assist us in matching you with your sweet puppy.
– Place a deposit via credit card over the phone,or via PayPal on our website.
– Wait for notification of birth which includes photos and information on the litter
– Litter pictures and updates from Manor Lake will be emailed out at birth, two weeks and four weeks. We love to share with you the puppies growth and development, along with attachments of helpful puppy preparation information
– Puppies are matched with their families between 6 – 7 weeks of age. Clients will be notified in advance and invited to join us in person or via a Facetime or Sykpe appointment to visit with us, interact with the puppies, and give us preferences. This is a meet and greet opportunity and NOT picking your puppy, is not required, and does not affect litter reservation placement for the final matching process. Final payment is DUE AT THIS TIME once you are officially matched with your puppy. **Please note that payments with a credit card over the phone or using PayPal on our website are subject to a 3% fee. Please inform us if a check is being mailed instead.
– At 8 weeks of age, puppies may be Spayed or Neutered prior to going home. Manor Lake reserves the right to make desexing decisions on a case by case basis depending on what we feel is in the best interest of each puppy. If your puppy is not desexed prior to departing it will be sent on a contract stating that your vet will perform the procedure prior to your puppy turning 8 months of age.
– At 8 weeks of age travel arrangements are made with families
– At 8 – 9 weeks of age puppies begin introductory crate training and basic commands
– At 9 – 10 weeks of age puppies travel to their new homes and families* (Puppies are scheduled to go home just after turning nine (9) weeks of age and after their final full veterinary health exam. Sometimes if a puppy is a smaller puppy we may make the decision to hold back an extra week or two).
– Enjoy a lifetime of support for your puppy from Manor Lake Australian Labradoodles
**A boarding fee of $250 per week will apply for puppies that need to remain at Manor Lake beyond their go home date.
Trupanion Pet Insurance ** and Manor Lake have come together to offer you and your puppy the first 30 days of your puppy’s time home with you to be covered under their amazing insurance plan completely free of charge for you for the first 30 days. We will supply you with paperwork from Trupanion that comes with your puppy via email with your pick up or travel confirmation. All you must do is give them a call at 855.266.2156 within 24 hours before or after picking up your puppy to start your 30 days of insurance for free. You do not need to supply them with any payment information. We strongly advise seeking out a pet policy for your dog’s life but many policies do not start till at least 15-30 days after you take possession of your puppy. If you choose to not participate in this free program you are agreeing that the Manor Lake health contract is voided any additional costs incurred during this time are your responsibility.
**Restrictions apply for California residents in regards to the insurance program. Please see our Sales & Health Contract or inquire for details on the offer for California residents.
Along with your Manor Lake Puppy you will receive a copy of their vaccination/worming record, veterinary wellness exam document, fecal report, spay/neuter certificate if applies, microchip number and information, ALAA Grooming Card a Manor Lake leash, Lupine collar guaranteed for life, a small sample size bag of Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine Formula with Smoked Salmon Kibble.
You may pick up your puppy at Manor Lake or we can work with you to make travel arrangements. Our pick up/travel days are scheduled for Thursday and Fridays only based on our schedule.We ship puppies via Pet Safe Cargo Services on major airlines such as Alaska, Delta, or United throughout the United States and International (additional charges apply.) Travel is either out of either the Bellingham International Airport or Seattle Tacoma International Airport. Since we are located in Bellingham, Washington (2 hours North of Seattle, Washington) let us know if you live nearby or in the greater Seattle area—we can possibly to meet you in North Seattle or SeaTac airport. Our trips to SeaTac are typically only on a Thursday evening. We only go to Seattle if we have a scheduled flight.
If you decide you are flying in and meeting us at the Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEATAC), we can try to work to schedule something with you for the timing we are there on Thursday evenings. If your puppy is going to be flying back with you, please check with your airlines to what their requirements are. Most airlines do not require a health certificate if the puppy is under 12 weeks of age and flying in cabin with you. All airlines require a veterinarian health certificate if the puppy is 12 weeks of age or older or will be flown as checked cargo that Manor Lake will provide for you from our vet for an additional cost of $100.00
Click the above link for our Health Guarantee and Sales Contract
Click the above link for FAQ’s about your sweet Manor Lake Puppy’s first days with you!
Click the above link for tips on training, nutrition, grooming and more